Doug has practiced criminal defence law for almost 40 years.
- His experience includes:
- Adult, youth and bail matters
- Trial experience in the Ontario Cout of Justice, the Superior Court of Justice and the Court of Appeal for Ontario
For over 15 years, Doug has acted as the standing agent for the Federal Crown Attorney (essentially, a drug offences prosecutor) in Owen Sound.
We offer defence services for a variety of offences such as:
- Provincial offences (such as Highway Traffic Act violations and trespass charges)
- Drug charges
- Assault and threat charges of various severity, including domestic assault
- Property charges (such as theft, break&enter, mischief and fraud)
- Firearms charges